Graham-Cumming Photography (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy along with our Terms and Conditions set out the way we will handle any personal data we collect or that you provide. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Happy Honcho Ltd T/As Graham-Cumming Photography.
Information We May Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- When you fill in forms on our website, we will keep a record of the information provided.
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may send out surveys for you to complete, at your discretion, which we use for research.
- Details of visits to our websites including traffic data, location data, blogs and other communication data.
Cookies And Their Benefits
We may collect information about your computer that includes your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Make our website work as you’d expect a modern website to work.
- Save you having to login every time you visit.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Improve the speed and security of the site.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do).
- See how many visitors we are receiving and how they use the site (We use Google Analytics)
- Make searching quicker and more efficient.
- Determine if you are logged into the site or not.
- Allow you to make comments on our site including in the blog.
- Improve our website for you.
We do not us cookies to:
- Collect any personally identifiable or sensitive information (unless you give permission).
- Give your personal data to third parties.
- Affect changes in prices or offers.
If your web browser is set to accept cookies and you continue to use our website, then we take this to mean you’re happy for cookies to be used. We can only set cookies that work with our own website.
If you do decide to disable cookies in your web browser then, like most other websites, our website may not work properly.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on social platforms including Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site. These social networks often set cookies and the privacy implications of this may vary for each social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Your Personal Data
Information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not always completely secure. While we will do our utmost to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site so any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How We Use The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosing Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Graham-Cumming Photography or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access the information we hold about you and can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Access requests are subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you the information.
How to Contact Us
Any questions you have about this policy can be sent to [email protected]